Nicki Minaj says that she was pissed by Cardi B's Comment

Nicki Minaj says that she was pissed By Cardi B's Comment.

Nicki Minaj says that she was pissed by Cardi B's Comment.


Minaj has spoken over several rumours of a
feud with Cardi B before and after she dropping the new trucks, this are"Chun-Li" and "Barbie Tingz".

Cardi B denies.


The US rapper denied feuding with Cardi B after the
release of their Migos collaboration "MotorSport" but
admitted she was "hurt" by the fallout, in an interview
with Apple Music's Beats .

"When I first came in the game, if a female of [my]
stature had done a feature with me on it, I would only
be singing their praises and saying thank you," she
said. "The first interview [Cardi] did after 'MotorSport'
came out, it just really hurt me, because she looked so
aggravated and angry, and the only thing she kept
saying was 'I didn't hear that, she changed her verse'."

Nicki minaj explains.

Minaj went on to explain that a scheduling conflict
prevented her from shooting the video with Migos and
Cardi B, which inflamed the rumours of a feud. She
also suggested that the others failed to back her up
with what actually happened, saying: "When it was
time to clear the air about that, no one did that. All of
them allowed me to look like I lied.

CONTINUE READING.....

"Up until this recent interview that she did, I had never
seen her show me genuine love. I could just imagine
how many girls wish they could have been on a song
with Nicki Minaj. I'm not saying it in a cocky way...
It's because of the Nicki hate train that she felt like
she could speak about me in that manner."

This rappers are said to be the most talented female rappers
Though its not a miracle for them getting in to conflicts because the competition is stiff.
Most celebrities have alot of gradges and that is nomal.
We belive that without disses there cant be growth of new music
Because the artist will not show any effort in it.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post