Zari Hassan Speaks after rejecting Ringtone's Range Rover gift.

Zari Hassan Speaks after rejecting  Ringtone's Range Rover gift.

Zari Hassan Speaks after rejecting
Ringtone's Range Rover gift.

Awards winning gospel singer Ringtone is a
Romantic man.
The Tenda Wema Nenda Zako hit singer has been
 dying for Zari's hands in marrage and he recently penned a letter to her promising to buy her car.

Dear zari,
I know you are coming to kenya anytime from now.
I take this opportunity to welcome you to my bloved
Country. I checked and i realised that you were in church
On Sunday am happy because its only in jesus that you
 won'nt be hurt like Diamond did.
Pleasase stay in church in God. You recentry posted on your
IG That you wanted a Range Rover sport 2017 model
Am sorry you wanted white but i maneged to buy a black one
Please arrange how to pic your key before you live. While you 
In kenya if you need anything let me know i will make sure
Its done for you".

Zari Denounced during an interview in kiss 100
I dont know Ringtone and i have never met him.
This is actualy news to me
I have arround 3.9million followers on instagram and i
Wouldn't whos following and whose not she said.

True to his word, Ringtone made his way to kiss one hundred only finding that Zari had already left the radio station.

Siku mnunulia gari ju hawezi afford no but nlinunua kama gift ya zile birthdays zote nmemiss zake.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post