Famous Dex Spends $10,000 A Month On Marijuana

Famous Dex Spends $10,000 A Month On
Marijuana

Famous Dex Spends $10,000 A Month On Marijuana



While many women complain about the weight gain
associated with pregnancy, Cardi B is only focusing on
the positives. 

Famous gets candid

Famous Dex gets candid about his smoking habits.
The Dex Meets Dexter rapper has taken a minute to sit
down and talk about his favourite herbal remedy
with DJ Smallz and takes us back to the first time he
ever smoked up.

Famous Dex , who admits that he's
high as he getting interviewed, says he was 13 the first
time he smoked weed. He took a hiatus after he got in
trouble and picked it back up when he was 17.

Spending habbits

As for his spending habits, Dex straight up admits that
he spends $10,000 a month. DJ Smallz eventually asks
him if it's "worth it" to spend that much money on the
green and Dex says it's not. "I got kids. Even though I'm
taking care of my kids good - but at the same time it's
not worth it because that money can go towards a
house, it go towards the bills, I can invest in that
money."

Jappan rapper said

"It was curiosity. I wanted to smoke, I wanted to see
what it was," the "Japan" rapper said when asked why
he started in the first place. "Actually you know what it
was, I was with my cousin. It was peer pressure...
I wanted to do it because they was doing it."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post